Reviews & Recommendations
These are comments submitted on anonymous evaluation forms.
From Therapy Group Members:
- “What a fabulous group. I really am grateful that my therapist came across this and recommended it to me.”
- “To have a diverse, but at the same time, much in common group of open and sharing souls was awesome!”
- “Dr. Kylie’s comments and questions helped facilitate discussion.”
- “What was most helpful was a comfortable setting in which I could express myself.
- “Overall, the group was a great experience for me and I learned a lot about myself.”
- “Dr. Kylie was extremely well-prepared, but listened to the needs of the class and was very flexible in adjusting her agenda to fit class requests.”
- “Dr. Kylie’s knowledge, understanding of theory, and intelligence create a dynamic perspective!”
- Well organized, clearly articulated, warm and endearing, responses to questions – and she really knows the issues.
- “Great energy and enthusiasm—so informed and engaging.”
- Thanks for a wonderful workshop. Dr. Kylie is calming, knowledgeable, affirming, and encouraging which enables the learning-sharing experience.
From Therapist Training Group Members:
- “Dr. Kylie was warm, gentle, attentive and provided an amazing conceptualization of the group using her knowledge of theory.”
- “Deep thinking, empathic leader”
- “The group leader provided and ensured a safe place for the group to explore feelings.”
- “The instructor was fabulous. I learned a lot about group and myself.”
- “The leader was able to own her mistakes which validated the members.”
- Professional references are available upon request.