Speaker | Teacher
Since 1986, I have led small discussion groups, taught classes, and spoken before large audiences on a variety of topics related to all of the eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia and overeating.
Look below for some topical suggestions. I also welcome opportunities to start fresh with a topic that fits your organization’s needs. Contact me to discuss your needs.
- My Child has an Eating Disorder: What do I do Next?
- Treatment Options for Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder
- Healthy Eating and Body Image: Creating a Healthy Home Environment
- How People Recover From Eating Disorders
- “I Don’t Have a Problem” — Signs and Symptoms of Eating Disorders
- My Doctor Says Lose Weight — But How do I Keep it Off?
- Stop the Overeating Battle — How to Get Your Eating Under Control
- Learning to Like and Care for your Body
- Developing a Positive Body Image
- How to Control Your Eating in a Healthy Way
- How to Deal with Emotional Overeating
- What if my Friend has an Eating Disorder?
- Why are Girls Vulnerable to Eating Disorders and How can they be Prevented?